Thursday, July 30, 2009

Facebook Experiment

For those of you who are my Facebook friends, welcome to my personal soapbox. Or maybe it's more of a podium? Anyway, this is where I post longer comments, essays, requests, and reminiscences. I may just shock and horrify you by what I've written here. Or maybe I'll just make you titter a bit.

For my blog followers (all seven of you, and those few that drop by periodically), we'll see how this goes.

By the way, my knuckles are healing up nicely. Between the two workout regimens, I'm actually feeling pretty worn out. Sort of reminds me of another of my favorite Far Side comics. There's this cowpoke holding his friend, who is riddled with arrows. The latter says to the former, "Yeah, it hurts, Clem, but it hurts in a good way."

Oh yes, I'm a little weird that way.
Post a Comment