Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fender Bender

I have a small request for prayers today. I had a small accident on my way to morning Mass after dropping my daughter off at school. Traffic was heavy, and I was attempting to change lanes when the traffic in my lane came to a standstill (only moving around 10-15 MPH). The damage to my vehicle (almost paid off) was small and probably more than the other vehicle, but I can feel a bit of misalignment in my next and back. It's a good possibility that the passengers in the other vehicle are also feeling it as well.

This comes at a time when we're feeling the economic pinch due to my wife's surgery. I know everything thing will be okay, but a little extra grace could do me some good right now.

And don't forget to pray for our new president. He has a tough road ahead, and he'll need God's guidance.
Post a Comment