Monday, October 06, 2008

Obligatory S.M. Stirling Post

Dale Price is reviewing some of S.M. Stirling's latest offerings, in particular the follow-up to the Sunrise Lands, The Scourge of God and a collection of short stories. I've previously commented that Steve Stirling is a essentially a fantasy crack dealer, a description I suspect Steve finds rather amusing. That post also just happens to be one of the few that draws traffic.

Yes, I will be buying both, when I actually have time and funds to do so. Currently, I'm reading Liberal Fascism, which is both scary and fascinating, and The Children of Húrin, which I think is a rather interesting episode in the Tolkeinien universe.

And if Steve decides to visit Boise to get an accurate sense of the geography here, I will be happy to show him around.
Post a Comment