Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random Stuff about Me-me

Anita has tagged me with the Random Stuff about Me meme.

Da rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here are six random things about me.

1. I had no memorable experience of life outside of a military base until I was 11.

2. I was a vegetarian for about 10 years, but I've never cared much for green vegetables.

3. I stack my dishes in the diswasher all facing in the same direction.

4. I tear up at most sappy movies and even some that aren't all that sappy.

5. I've studied three foreign languages and can speak none of them with any level of competence.

6. I occasionally used to wear colonial-style clothing when I was in elementary school.

The hard part--finding other people to meme. How about Paulinus, Paul Cat, Elliot, Catholic Teuchtar, Dorian (come back soon!), and Will Duquette.
Post a Comment