Monday, January 07, 2008

Peek...

Greetings, and a happy new year to you all!

I'm sorry for being so unresponsive over the last few months. I guess I've been going through a spiritual rough patch. Managed to get through my scripture class without messing up my GPA, and I will resume regular blogging shortly—probably with fewer quizzes and more of my own cogitations.

I do have one thing to ask fo you, and that is for your prayers for my upcoming trip. I'm headed to Tel Aviv to do some technical training, and I hope also to take in some historical and archeological sites. Please keep me in your prayers for a safe trip, and if you have any suggestions outside the obvious sites to visit, please let me know.

I have been reading Surprised by Truth and have been surprosed at how similar the stories sound to my own (with the exception that early all of these folk caught on a lot earlier than I did). I am going to make a concerted effort to finish my conversion story and post it. I also have two papers and a meme to which I need to respond... a-and I've been meaning to post some thoughts on a few passages from Luke 1. Or something.

God bless all of you.
Post a Comment