Monday, December 03, 2007

Still kicking...

I'm still here, and I apologize for not posting more frequently. I've been meaning to post some pictures of the monstrous turkey my wife roasted last weekend (33 pounds). I've also finished my second paper for the semester and am preparing for my final. When I read about Adoro's workload, I feel a little guilty.

The latest class has been very interesting, and I think I've finally decided that my focus should be on sacred scripture. The approoach for the course has been unusual (compared to most scripture studies I've seen), but it blends well with my background in literature and linguistics.

If you haven't read the latest encyclical, do so. NOW. It's very good. I'm still chewing on it mentally and will probably need to read it again.

God bless!
Post a Comment