Okay, maybe it's not really a "good deed" to meme busy people. So Anita got me back.
1. Go to IMDB.com and look up 10 of your favourite movies.
2. Post five (5) official IMDB "Plot Keywords" for these 10 picks.
3. Have your friends guess the movie titles.
4. Then tag three people.
I doubt most of these will be difficult to guess, with maybe one exceptiom
Ten of My Favorite Movies:
1. skull crushing, cyberpunk, noir, megalopolis, dystopian
2. famous score, Elba Island, Prussian, 1810s, Engaged Couple
3. Corporeal moritification, hunchback, autopsy, glasses, labyrinth
4. peril, ancient sword, undead, giant spider, wizard
5. katana, captain, alcoholic, honor, redemption
6. Vietnam, brutality, cobra, poker, booby trap
7. cautery, Scotland, Bannockburn, spear, weight throwing
8. soldier, racism, flogging, civil war, friendship
9. masked man, kissing, famous line, cliff, true love
10. Appalachia, drunkenness, pacifist, WWI, turkey shoot
Let's see, I think UltraCrepidarian could use something to do. I don't know of Mike Aquilina responds to memes, but we'll see. And I wonder is Elliot knows movies as well as his knows sci-fi novels? Tag! You've all been memed!