Monday, April 23, 2007

Where in the World is Theocoid?

Not that I've been around much in the last few months anyway...

I'm wrapping up the last of my course work. While I know one class doesn't seem like much, on top of business travel and regular work, I've been scrambling. Actually, the last two weeks I've spent recovering from the previous three months.

Anyway, I hope to be able to post something substantive once my course work is finished. At very least, I plan to post the papers.

If you haven't seen our new puppy, well here he is, along with a little link to a story in which yours truly gets a mention.

And my boss (aka, me) just approved the purchase of a Treo last week to ensure that I would be in email contact with my people. I've picked up some new businesses in far corners of the world, which means I'll have some interesting travel opportunities this year.

But I've got a paper to write. Back to work me!
Post a Comment