Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New Blog Post

Yes, I'm being a bit quiet this week. Could it be that I...

a. am swamped with work?

b. have an upcoming paper for Normas of Catholic Doctrine?

c. have a deadline for slides for a professional conference in two weeks?

d. have to relocate the cathedral foodbank by the end of the month?

e. all of the above?

If you choose e, you'd be correct.

I'd appreciate your prayers. This is seriously one of the busiest months I've ever had, and I don't think I'll get everything done without a lot of Divine assistance (not that I EVER get anything done without it).

Warren over at My Franciscan Diary had asked me about the next installation of my onversion/reversion story. (Part I is here.) To quote Middle-Aged Man, "I'm workin' on it!"

However, if you've never read my crucifixion story, it's here in two parts.
Post a Comment