I've been memed, by a Dominican, no less.
(1) Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus:
The Divine Mercy Chaplet and the Jesus prayer.
(2) Favorite Marian devotion or prayer:
The Holy Rosary, although I also try to say the Angelus when I remember.
(3) Do you wear a scapular or medal:
I wear the brown scapular and the Miraculous Medal, which also has the St. Benedict medal. I also ear a crucifix on the same chain as the Miraculous Medal.
(4) Do you have holy water in your home:
(5) Do you offer up your sufferings:
I do, but I need to do it with more regularity.
(6) Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays:
(7) Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration? How frequently:
Not very oten. This is another thing I need to do more frequently.
(8) Are you a Saturday night Mass person or Sunday morning:
Sunday morning, 10:00 at St. John's Cathedral. The choir is excellent,and the music is typically good (though occasionally they sing something by Haugen, Haas, or Shutte).
(9) Do you say prayers at mealtime:
(10) Favorite saints:
St. Francis, St. Joseph, St. John the Evangelist, St. Augustine, and St. Thomas Aquinas
(11) Do you know the Apostles Creed by heart:
Yes. However, when I'm the Precentor for Vespers or Compline, I have to read it from the book. That translation uses more archaic language.
(12) Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day:
Yes, whenever the need strikes me. Sometimes it's frequent.
(13) Bonus question: When you pass an accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the persons involved:
I do try.
(14) Wolftracker's bonus question: What sin do you find most difficult to manage from day to day:
I sometimes think uncharitable thoughts. I have to remind myself (or be reminded) that we are all children of God.
Hmmmm. Whom to tag next? Maybe Dorian Speed (formerly the Anonymous Teacher Person)?