Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Greetings from the Microsoft MVP Summit

Just registered today and ran into probably the only other Microsoft MVP from my neck o' the woods. The good stuff hasn't started yet, and I skipped the regional party to have dinner with my blushing bride.

She just said that she's not blushing yet. (That will learn her to read over my shoulder.)

Anyhoo, the first speaker tomorrow is none other than Steve Ballmer. I know MS has its detractors, but Steve is just downright entertaining. He's big and boisterous, and is not afraid to say, "I don't know." Frankly, as much as people diss MS, I have to say that my interactions at these summits has been positive, particularly Jim Allchin.

Enough business stuff. This is supposed to be a place for my theology musings (although I'd really love to find a way to mix my love of theology with my interest in markup languages--anyone for tXML?)
Post a Comment